sexta-feira, 14 de agosto de 2009

Most people

Feel as if

They are entitled

To the world

I do not

I feel like a guest

Who has outstayed

His welcome,

Who was not welcome

In the first place

Like a stranger

In a strange land

Like an illegal alien

Forever afraid

Of the MIGRA

Like a human

Awake aware

In the matrix

Clandestine

Forever afraid

That the person next to him

Will incorporate

An agent

Who will either

Destroy me

Or

Incorporate me

Assimilate me

Like a human being

After judgment day

Alone

Clandestine

Without the support

Of the resistance

Helpless and vulnerable

To the terminators

Without the support

Of fellow humans

Afraid

Constantly

That a machine will come

And terminate me

Like a lone starship

From an alien species

Who has not joined the federation

At the mercy of the BORGS

Who

If they ever find me

Will assimilate me

Like a bomber pilot

Shot down

Having fallen

Without parachute

In Germany

Every peasant an enemy

Willing to rat me out to the Gestapo

Who will put me in prison

And worst

Without hope of rescue

From the resistance

Like a fighter pilot

Shot down

In the jungles of Vietnam

Over Charlie country

And VC is out to get me

And even the environment

The jungle

Is hostile

Like a cavalry soldier

Separated from his regiment

Lost in Indian Territory

And the redskins are out to get me

If they capture me

They’ll torture me

The sun is high

Scorching

And the water in my canteen is low

Like a tourist

In a foreign country

Don’t speak the language

Don’t know the ways

And people there

Hate foreigners

Which they know I am

Just by looking at me

Like an alien

On this earth

Where even

The atmosphere

The environment

Is hostile

And I have to wear

A pressurized suit

Bring my own

Food and drink

Just to survive

And people there

Are extremely xenophobe

If they get me…

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário