quinta-feira, 30 de julho de 2009

I am haunted by many ghosts;

I am haunted by many ghosts;

And yet, sometimes,

Me myself I feel like I am a ghost.

Nobody sees me or knows I exist,

Nobody takes notice of me,

I am in general invisible;

Yet sometimes all too noticeable,

Capable to startle and cause fright;

Insubstantial in general

Yet all too present sometimes;

People can look right through me,

Then suddenly recoil.

I make no attachments with people,

And yet

Form connections with places,

So that over and over again

I go to such places to haunt them.

To people,

I am just a face in the crowd:

Invisible,

Unnoticeable,

Forgettable;

And so they are.

Except for those who are sensitive;

In those I cause strong impressions.

1 comentário:

  1. A tua alma é invisivel para os olhos, mas a tua pessoa não.
    Vou seguir-te com atenção meu AMIGO.

    Um abraço

    ResponderEliminar